Friday, January 15, 2010

1/15/2010

I have taken online courses in the past, but they did not involve podcasts! Sometimes, the spoken word can better explain concepts as opposed to the written word. Since my leeriness of online courses stems from communication issues, I am confident that the podcasts will ease that anxiety. It seems that online courses have evolved an inconceivable amount since I enrolled in one about five years ago during my undergrad time at MCC. There were no student pictures, private inboxes, detailed profiles, etc. I am also excited about this course's content. It is very practical, and it will make me more marketable. After listening to the podcast and subscribing to all the accounts (I hope I did not miss any), I felt more confident and excited about this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment