Sunday, April 4, 2010

4/4/2010

This week I completed my epic WebQuest workshop. It was a lot of work, but worthwhile. There are so many things to think about when putting together a professional PowerPoint. When I was in high school, I thought the more animation, sound, and words the better. I knew that you weren't supposed to read off the screen, but I did it anyway. Now I realize that sounds and animation are unprofessional and distracting. They can be used, but sparingly, and only if it enhances your message. Also, I used to ignore the notes section of PowerPoint. While working on my presentation, I had an "ah-ha!" moment while adding notes--this is where my prompts go! All of these little tidbits of information will help me achieve my professional goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment